Hi! Welcome to our refreshingly pop-up free blog!
I’m Christy, my husband Jeff and I are successful online business mentors. We both work from home, or from wherever we may roam. We don’t have jobs and never will again…our goal is to create this freedom and prosperity for as many people as we can. This is our story.
We were stuck. We grew up believing that we’re supposed to work hard…no one mentioned to work smart instead. Granted, we probably wouldn’t have listened anyway – cultural conditioning that having a job is the way to go is a powerful brainwash.
My husband’s job and our little farm wasn’t providing the money we needed for our growing 3-kid family, and also he had grown to hate that work…and seeing him forcing himself to go off to do that made me feel so sad…that feeling of hopelessness hurts.
We had been asking the universe for something better, for years. And believe me, over the years I tried almost every MLM/network marketing scheme out there.
Too much red, not enough green
I started with Amway, (later sneakily changed their name to Quixstar). I remember feeling so excited! Thinking and hoping that my future was going to be so bright! Well, as the months went by and the money flew away, the debt grew because of that scam…death by a thousand cuts to my hopes and dreams.
But I’m persistent, so I moved on to Mary Kay, same bullshit. Then it was Trivita, Relive, Regal, Avon, blah blah blah. They all had one thing in common: I was making someone else wealthy. Pyramid schemes. Just like another scam we’ve all had experience with: a JOB. I’d spent years working in accounting and then insurance, until office drama reared it’s fugly head…I came to work one day and was fired. I found out job security doesn’t exist.
It was getting more and more disheartening. Scraping by on $2K/month (on a GOOD month) isn’t exactly living it up. Our dreams seemed unachievable even though we tried to be positive. Debt was an ever-increasing burden, like a backpack that kept getting bricks added to it – and even worse, it was us adding the bricks.
We foolishly hoped if we just stayed strictly to our tight little monthly budget, things would get better, even though month after month, year after year, it wasn’t. Life had become sadly…predictable. This is what “following the followers” had gotten us.
At the same time we had been viciously bitten by the travel bug, and wanted so desperately to do more of that, it’s when we felt most alive. But how were we going to do that when we could barely pay the damned bills?
Robert, our hero
We’d recently read Robert Kiyosaki’s belief-altering book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, and thanks to it we knew the answer was owning our own business. We brainstormed about brick-and-mortar businesses, but the thought of the massive financial outlay, the risk, the absurd amount of time needed, dealing with employees, and all the other stuff gave us convulsions.
I kept seeing all these online opportunities on social media, but which one do you try? Are they all horseshit, too-good-to-be-true schemes like what I’d done in the past? Did they all involve the dreaded cold contacting, hounding friends and family?? Been there, done that, have nightmares about it! 😱
A better life came with taking action
There was this one ad…it kept on showing up in my news feed…the people in the pic just looked so genuine. I believe there are no coincidences…everything happens for a reason and it serves you. So even though I had emotional and financial third degree burns from my past experiences, I felt that scary/excited feeling and a nudge from my gut instinct to click…so I did.
That was mid November, and by December we were up and running with our first very own online business. It was a steep learning curve at first, because we’d never done anything like this before. But we had excellent training and mentors, and now we are mentors and ARE LOVING IT! Who’d have thought, considering we’re a couple of introverts! And of course the money is absolutely incredible. 🤑
7 swell benefits of our online biz (what’s in it for you):
1. A legitimate business that provides for you and your family. Working from home! No more fighting against time, traffic, bosses, co-workers.
2. No selling. No hounding friends and family. The reason that crappy business model doesn’t work is that the “warm market” becomes quickly exhausted – it’s a kiddie pool. This is the all the oceans, combined. Worldwide. 7 billion-plus people.
Concerned about market saturation? To quote the consummate Biz Development guru Gary Vaynerchuk: “Quality is a tremendous filter…cream always rises to the top”. We were trained by some of the best, we’ll pass that along to you.
3. Multiple income streams. 4 presently, with more likely coming in time. By the way, the average millionaire is said to have 7 income streams…Warren Buffett is an advocate of multiple streams and he’s doing ok 😀
4. If you love love loooove travel like we do, or just despise winter, this could be the best part: you can run your business from literally anywhere in the world. All you need is access to the internet and a laptop.
That means spending winters (or more) in Bali are now within your reach. Let that one simmer in your mind. Since we started this we’ve traveled more in 6 months than in the past 6 years. Vancouver Island, Vegas, road trips!
5. Virtually anyone can do this, and we prove it. My husband, who for over 30 years has been swinging hammers, pulling wrenches, and collecting impressive scars from stringing out barbed wire, is now an online biz co-mentor, and he’s damned proud of it too! And he’s (in his words) “one brain cell above a talkin’ monkey”. He jokingly underrates himself, he says that to prove anyone can do it.
Good thing, because jobs are getting replaced by technology at an alarming rate. That’s not just science fiction anymore. Spending some time watching Cold Fusion’s videos on Youtube will confirm that. Have you seen what Boston Dynamics’ robots are capable of?!
6. Speaking of technology, this 90% automated business works even when you don’t, that’s why the numbers are so impressive. It truly offers a solution to most people’s greatest problems: more time AND more money, and ultimately, financial and geographical freedom.
7. Low time commitment. We spent on average an hour/day, as the business grew and we were able to say “Hasta la Vista!” to that job, we average about 2-3 hours a day…but the key point is, you will get out of this what you put into it.
Please don’t expect to start with some pocket change and then think this will make you rich with no effort. You can expect that the return on investment will be better than anything else you’ll find.
We love what we do, and have mammoth-sized goals, so we put the effort in. It’s not get-rich-quick, and if you’re the kind of person who will succeed at this, I bet you’ll be relieved to hear that.
Find out for yourself
Want to know more? Just click this link: www.jcrallison.com/jc It’s our web page. There you can enter your first name and email, which will register you for our free, live online webinar, held on Mondays and Thursdays at 7 pm MST.
You can also have the option to watch the replay, although catching it live allows you to ask questions in-the-moment. It’s 90 minutes long and explains what we do.
We’re real, typical Canadians. Email us and see, tell us your story, ask questions.
If you’d like, take a gander at our constantly-updating and detailed Facebook page. Heck, If you’re local, maybe we’ll meet you at Timmies and we’ll have a coffee and chat.
Thanks for checking this out, and stay tuned! There’s much more to come.
Christy & Jeff Rallison